The Forum Focus Newspaper Team

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Forum Focus Newspaper Team

The best newspaper.The best readers.

2 posters

The Time Has Come.

Stala
    Stala
    the messenger.
    the messenger.

The Time Has Come. Empty The Time Has Come.

Post  Stala Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:43 pm

Now that our last issue has been published, it is time to part ways as school approaches. Sam has exams, I have a very busy year and I'm sure many others of you have things to do. As we said, we may try to pick some people up to write some special edition issues at Christmas, Halloween or Easter. So I'd like to thank my fellow managers, Agent and Sam and all the team who has helped us produced 6 magical issues this Summer.

Thank you.
    Samwesty999
    Samwesty999
    Admin

The Time Has Come. Empty Re: The Time Has Come.

Post  Samwesty999 Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:10 pm

Thanks for posting this Stala. Yes, I have important A/AS level courses coming up and I won’t have enough time for the newspaper, just like Stala and Agent won’t. I guess this has been posted in this forum so readers can see it too. Thank you very much to every single staff member! It is greatly appreciated and you guys are the newspaper. So thank you to everyone, especially Stala and Agent taking some of their own time to manage this newspaper (which can be difficult at times), Snazzy for taking a while to edit/check/change most articles for the other issues and Link for having the hard work of putting the newspaper onto flash. So thank you everybody, but I just wanted to pick out those 4 names. Even though it isn’t a promise, the newspaper may come back at half-term (late October) and/or Christmas time, and maybe even at other times. This isn’t definite, but it is something that the managers will consider nearer the time. But like I said in issue 6, it is all down to whether the managers have enough time. So once again, thank you very much. And you MIGHT find an email in your inbox in the future asking if you would like to help make a special edition issue. But for now (maybe forever), goodbye.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:09 pm